Friday, May 15, 2009

Stuff

1. I'm heading to BR in a bit to attend my sister's graduation. Congrats Maddie! I will be staying the night to go out with her. So, yeah, I'm going to Fred's at 8pm tonight for free drinks. I told her that I don't think I'll make it past 10, but I'll try it out for a bit. Yikes.

2. I keep forgetting I'm in Louisiana. I guess that happens when you've been in another state for 4 years.

3. Oh Real Housewives, why do you continue to suck me in? The preview for RH of New Jersey came on and I fully intended on changing the channel, but I never actually pressed the button. I was sucked in by the big hair, NJ accents, and overall tackiness of the show. It's so gloriously trashy that I can't turn away.

4. I'm convinced I will have problems with the DMV for the rest of my life. If you're reading this, you probably heard about the Texas DMV debacle of 2008 when I went license-less for 2 months b/c it took that long to get my new license in the mail (when it was supposed to take less than 2 weeks). I've already made 2 unnecessary trips to the DMV here and in Hammond and no forward progress was made at either of them.

5. I've had 2 interviews this week. No news yet.

6. PJ's is now serving iced praline coffee. And yes, it's good.

7. Our anniversary is Sunday. One year ya'll, can you believe it?

I hope everyone has a great weekend!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment