Friday, June 5, 2009

Interviewing

So I had an interview with another company this past Wednesday and I have an interview with another organization Monday. I was also contacted about another job that I applied for and was told that interviewing will start after June 13th. One of these HAS TO WORK OUT!

Neal came home Wednesday and will be heading back to the Port today. We had a lovely evening last night. We had some drinks on our back patio, BBQ'd and then watched the basketball game. Life is good. I'm going to Kristen's tonight for a girls night. Kristen is making her margs....should be fun!

I finally got my grades in from school. 4 A's and a motherfrickin' C. And yes, the 'C' was in statistics. Ahh, well. At least I passed! My overall GPA is a 3.6. Not too shabby.

Oh, and for the first time ever I did some half-assed gardening yesterday. I cut dead flowers and leaves and stuff from the hydrangea and gardenia bushes. I have a history of killing plants so I need to get a book on gardening. And then I can get some fun gardening boots and clothes. I'm thinking something along the lines of....



Sooo cute, right?! Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. awesome! I am jealous of the girls' night at Kristen's. Maybe next year. Keep me updated on the job hunt.

    ReplyDelete