I was supposed to go have drinks with peeps from work, but I just couldn't do it. I stayed up until about 11ish the past 2 nights and I feel it now. 530am comes calling early, you know?! I have also been having some stomach problems since Sunday. I will spare you the details, but it is has been an uncomfortable situation.
Neal left for work today (booooo). We had a pretty good weekend. We are still watching our $$, so we stayed pretty close to home. We did, however, resurrect Sunday Funday. We went and saw the new Harry Potter movie and then went to the Brew Pub after to sit outside and have some beers. You know, I used to criticize the whole Harry Potter thing, but I kind of dig it now. The movie was pretty good. And I loooove Hermione aka Emma Watson. She is so cute. Is it weird that I want to be her and she's like 10 years younger than me? Probably so.
This work week has been exceptionally weird though. This is my Tuesday: I start off at the Parish's main office for some computer training. I get back to my office where a masseuse from my boss's chiropractor's office had come in to give us all brief, chair massages in order to get us to come into his office for a consult. So I get my little massage and I get the question that I know is coming..."Have you been diagnosed with scoliosis before?" And I say that I have, like in 5th grade, by the school nurse. I haven't ever gone to see a doc about it though. Basically, my spine is sort of crooked and I'm not sure that there's anything you can really do about it to make it 100% straight, but there are some sort of precautions you can take so it doesn't get worse. So this masseuse talks me into making an appointment at the chiropractor's office for a consult. The problem is that I don't really believe in chiropracty (sp?). So now I'm thinking about going to an orthopedist to see what they say. Ugh, I would really just prefer to ignore all this, but my shoulders do hurt sometimes when I'm running, so I should probably nip it in the bud.
After the fun and not-at-all-scary scoliosis talk, my other boss drags me with him on the field trip from hell, which I am not ready to write about. I saw some stuff I never wanted to see. I'm pretty sure I'm scarred for life. I'll fill ya'll in on that one later when I am able to think about it without getting nauseous. I'll just say that even though we don't do case management in our office, sometimes our boss has to get involved in less than desirable situations that require some sort of case management or Parish intervention. Yuck.
I just want this week to be over!
I love Hermoine too....love love!
ReplyDelete