Saturday, September 19, 2009

Hey Ya'll

So my work computers are super restricted and I am completely unable to access google blogger or facebook at work. I think I would blog more often if I could log on during the weekdays and write stuff as it comes to me...but I can't, so when I have time to write on the weekends I can't remember any of the stuff I thought about earlier in the week. (However, not having access to blogger or facebook at work increases my productivity by, like, x1000.)

We went to BR last weekend for the game, so we decided not to go this weekend. Last weekend went by too quickly...we partied all day Saturday, got soaked during the game Sat night (plastic hooded poncho + rain = permed hair), then came home Sunday where we ate wings and I passed out on the couch during halftime of the Saints game. Then it was time for work again Monday morning. I forgot how quickly weekends go by during football season!

Work this week was crazzzy busy. I went to a day-long swine flu planning session on Thursday that was given by some state agencies. I don't think I learned anything that you won't learn from reading the news. This current strain of H1N1 is pretty mild, so if you do get it, you probably don't need to freak out too much. The theme of the planning session = wash your hands.

Did anyone watch The Office Thursday night? Seriously, how freaking funny was that? I want to watch it again and again and again.

Neal has been home for a while and it's been nice having him here. We're still waiting on the oil company to give the go-ahead for his rig to drill. In the meantime, his company has been paying him to wait. Not too shabby.

We called Charter this morning to order ESPNU so that we can watch the game at home tonight and grill burgers or something. There's a whole lot of football on today and I need to go to the grocery and clean up around the house. I feel old. Anyway, hope everyone enjoys their weekends!

No comments:

Post a Comment