We have now been in C-ton for over 5 months, can ya' believe it? Time has flown by. I feel like I just left Houston yesterday. I guess the whole working full-time thing makes time move a bit more quickly. I leave a week from Tuesday to go to Boston for 5 days for work-related training. I'm staying downtown, but my days will be booked with training sessions. I don't think I'm going to have time to do a whole lot of sightseeing and I'm not quite sure how safe it is to walk around downtown Boston by myself at night. I guess I'll just feel it out once I get there. I sort of hope everyone is Boston says "wicked" as much as I think they do. I'm sure they appreciate that stereotype as much as we appreciate "laissez les bon temps rouler."
Neal's rig may be moved to Pennsylvania??? Sounds weird, right? But here's the deal, if they do move his rig to PA, he will work 14 and 14 and they will fly him there and back every 2 weeks. It actually beats him having to drive to and from west Texas every 2 weeks. The boss said that whichever one of these two companies (either the one in PA or the one in TX) makes a move first will get the rig. Now, back to the waiting game.....
I'm still debating the hair situation. (Sarah, if I decide to do it I will get the name of your girl from you.)Ladies, if ya'll would have seen the color of red my hairdressar turned my hair during the December '08 coloring incident, you would understand. It was Ashlee Simpson red, ya'll. Awful. And then the very dark brown she had to dye it in order to get rid of the red.....ugh. I didn't want to go out in public for a while. I was surprised everytime I looked in the mirror. It wasn't until it turned a lighter shade of brown that I started to like it.
Oooooooohhhhhhh, a girl I work with just brought me a petit four. There is not much in this world that makes me happier than a surprise petit four. Deeeelish.
Anyway, I'm gonna' ride this little sugar jolt to a productive afternoon. One more day until my 3 day weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment