I have gotten so busy at work that it is unbelievable. Still loving it, but WOW. I usually don't drink very much during the weekdays, but this week I've been craving a class of wine as soon as I get home. That's how I know it was a long day. I'm realizing that it is virtually impossible to do all the work that is on my plate, so I'm starting to delegate a little bit. I have one assistant now with another one starting later this month. It's exciting and scary all at the same time.
Jeanne's wedding was so much fun! I'm so happy for her and Patrick and it was so great to hang out with my favorite girls all weekend.
I have a little raised box in my back yard now that is full of dirt and weeds. I think I am going to attempt to start a vegetable garden. Granted, I have no idea how to do this, but that's what book stores, the internet, and libraries are for. It's time to get domestic, bitches.
Neal gets home Wednesday and his sister and her boyfriend are coming in town next weekend. As long as it's not raining, we plan on going to Jazz Fest Sunday. Neal has never been to JF before, so I'm going to break him in with the Allman Brothers.
I can't think of a single other thing to write about right now, so I'm going to get in bed and catch up on my shows.
No comments:
Post a Comment