Monday, July 11, 2011

Keeps on Tickin'

1. I bought myself a watch yesterday. It's the first time I've worn a watch in, well, I can't remember the last time I wore a watch. Must have been years and years and years ago. The ticking on my watch seems really loud. Like, it's bothering me. It's nothing fancy, just a gray Timex. But it feels weird on my wrist. And FYI - I almost bought a "baby g" watch. I mean, I didn't buy it because I'm not 13, but I honestly thought about it. Why do those things appeal to me? I don't understand my own fashion sense sometimes.

2. Neal leaves tomorrow. I'm not going to complain, because ya'll know the drill. But I wish it didn't suck so hard.

3. On a happier note, I get to both gossip incessantly and pollute my body with numerous toxins this weekend with my bestest friends in the whole wide world. Good times, good times!

4. I hate my work radio. I went from having one oldies radio station to having one slightly fuzzy/static-y oldies radio station. I want to beat it to death with a baseball bat.

5. I have to be on the Southshore tomorrow and Wednesday morning for a conference downtown at 815am. Fuck.

6. Honestly, this is what I'm hearing right now: "tick, tick, static, what I think is a song by the band Chicago, static, tick tick, phone ring, tick, static." Can I go home yet?

1 comment:

  1. There has to be a solution to this radio problem!!!!!!! Pandora downloaded on an ipod plugged into one of those ipod speaker doc things????

    ReplyDelete