Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Wednesday

I was listening to Kidd Kraddick this morning and they were doing their "Does That Make Me Crazy" segment. A girl called in and said that when she's at work and she goes to the bathroom, she brings another pair of shoes in there with her so that "if something happens" she can change her shoes and no one will know it was her. Kelly Rasberry thought it was genius and Kidd started calling them her "poop shoes." I found this all completely hysterical because really, what girl has not had this issue at work? I mean, as I've gotten older I've become more okay with the fact that everyone poops and why be embaressed? But this whole things was just hysterical. Poop shoes - HA!

His 32nd birthday is Sunday so to celebrate we've been eating cake all week. Like, his parents made a peanut butter cake, then we bought a small cookie cake at the grocery store, then he wants me to make an all white cake this weekend for his birthday. So, cake cake cake.

How did I go from poop to cake? Oh well.

Anyway - Halloween is soon, right?

Day 1: "I'm not decorating the house for Halloween, it's stupid, blah blah blah."
Day 2: "Well, maybe we can paint some pumpkins or something."
Day 3: Girl at work mentions decoupaging pumpkins. "Wait, what?"
Day 4: Googling pictures of pumpkins and pumpkin-on-porch arrangements.
Day 5: Googling pictures of wreaths. 'Cause if I'm going to have pumpkins on the porch, I kind of need a wreath too.
Day 6: Writing out shopping list so I can go to Hobby Lobby during lunch this week to buy paint, stencils, fake spikers, spider web stuff, orange and black fabric, orange and black ribbon and wire and/or foam wreaths.

Here are some ideas that I liked:








So we'll be busy this weekend watching football, decorating the front of the house for Halloween, and eating cake.

2 comments:

  1. I vote for number one or number two. Also, one of my fav bloggers also posted number 2...I'm just saying. Way to be "in the cool."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute and fun! Happy Bday Neal! Wish I was there to celebrate.

    ReplyDelete