Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Just a Few Thoughts

1. There is not much on tv so I'm watching 90210 (new 90210) and I think Shenae Grimes is the worst actress in the history of the planet. She makes Tori Spelling look like Katharine Hepburn. Yet I'm still watching.

2. I just un-friended someone on FB for the first time. B's ex-wife was talking a lot of smack about him and I got tired of seeing it, so I "removed" her as a friend. Bitch is crazy anyway.

3. We recently started watching True Blood and I like it a lot. It's so dirty that it makes the Sopranos look like Sesame Street, but it's good.

4. When Neal's home, I will usually find at least 3 Old Spice deodorants sitting on the bathroom counter at one time. This bothers me mainly because I do not understand the need to have more than one or two deodorants at a time. In the past I've constructed an Old Spice bowling game in the bathroom in order to show him just how many Old Spice containers can be found in our bathroom at any given time. This past week I counted 5 deodorants hidden all over the bathroom, so I lined them up on the counter. When I came home for lunch, I went into the bathroom to find a pyramid made out of deodorant containers built on the counter. What can I say...he's creative and at least he always smells good.

1 comment:

  1. B's ex-wife?? I'm lost.

    I love 90210 and I can't wait for Melrose!

    John lines ALL of his products up on the bathroom counter, like why? Just put it in the drawer or a basket, I just let it go though since I'm so cool and relaxed.

    ReplyDelete