Sunday, January 3, 2010

Hello 2010

Oh, 2009, I am glad to see you go. There were some wonderful things that happened last year, but there were also some craptastic things that happened. I am hoping that this year is much better!

I watched the movie Julie and Julia last week. I liked it, but I found Amy Adams' character to be incredibly whiny and annoying. Nothing ever made her happy, nothing was ever enough. I think that I can get like that sometimes, where I worry myself into a ridiculous state of whiny-ness where I cannot ever be completely happy and not worry about things. I really, really, really don't want to live the rest of my life like that, so I am going to do my best to stay positive and not worry about every little thing. I guess that is my New Year's resolution. Maybe I should change the name of this blog.

So, because I love making lists on my blog, here are a list of some positives for this new year (big and small):

-Saints football, WHO DAT!
-I finally bought some skinny jeans (at Target!)that look good tucked into boots
-I found a teal messenger bag at Old Navy that I love for $18
-Jeanne & Sarah's weddings and bach. parties
-My job
-My new LSU snuggie
-Watching my nephew TJ grow up
-Being near my family
-New season of LOST starts in < 1 month
-My 30th birthday
-Being off of work the Monday and Tuesday of Mardi Gras week for the 1st time since 2005
-Jazz Fest
-That I have a husband who held my hair back, took off my boots, and took care of me on New Years Eve because I drank an entire bottle of champagne by myself before midnight

Happy New Year!

1 comment: