I think I may be getting sick, but I'm not sure yet. It could go either way. I don't feel bad enough to go to the doctor. It's probably just the residual Mardi Gras funk. We had a great weekend, but I'm paying for it now. We managed to make it uptown Sunday and Monday for parades and had a lot of fun both days. While we didn't go down there Tuesday, we did drink it up "Northshore Style" all afternoon. It was Mardi Gras Day and I just couldn't convince myself that it was okay to do anything else but celebrate with drinks.
Wednesday morning I opened the doors of my Jeep to see the following items in the backseat: piles of beads, 2 small bottles of 5-hour Energy (Neal's), empty beer can, beer koozie, Taco Bell receipt, dirty fleece jackets, a rolling ice chest and an Orleans Parish parking ticket.
With every passing year, these hangovers get harder and harder to get over. I'm detoxing this week so that I'll be allllll ready for Jeanne's bachelorette party next weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment