Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Just a Few Things

1. Jeanne's bachelorette party was last weekend. Lots of fun and I love my friends. But I'm so very, very tired.

2. I'm old.

3. Going to be in Houston next week Wed - Fri. I'll be at the Doubletree in the Galleria area. Feel free to holla'.

4. If you like reading about celebrity gossip on the web, check out www.laineygossip.com. She has nicknames for some stars (for ex: Carrie Underwood = Country Bitch) and she's hilarious.

5. I DVR'd Oprah yesterday so that I could watch Jessica Simpson talk about the massive pile of douche that is John Mayer. And I must say, I think JS came off great. She finally seems comfortable in her own skin. She was funny, honest, and genuine. I like her again.

6. I have a wedding to go to tomorrow night and I have nothing to wear. I'm thinking about just wearing my highschool reunion outfit (black pants, shiny teal blouse, black strappy heels, big necklace). I really don't feel like having to hunt down a new dress tonight. Blah.

7. I can not even begin to tell you how sad I am that Neal can't come to Pruitt's wedding tomorrow night. Frowny faces all around. I know that Neal is going to be so bummed tomorrow night and it will be very weird to not have him there. I guess it's just part of working in the oil field - you get off every other week so there are no vacation days or random days off. Boooooo.

8. I took a temperament/personality quiz today at work. I took the same quiz 9 months ago when I started my job, and my scores/outcome have changed. I was an "idealist" last June and now I'm a "guardian." I think it's my close proximity to 30.

1 comment:

  1. Dinner? Thursday??? Ruggles Green- I'm obsessed with it! I'll pick you up!

    I am 100% pants to a wedding. DOoooo it, especially when we are mid season tights v no-tights. DOooooo it. Big necklaces/stud earings or big chandy show stopping fancy earings with hair pulled up and no necklace will always make the world go round.

    I am sad for Neal too, I would be devestated to have to miss one of my best friends weddings, I am a girl though..an overcomitted obsessive girl.

    ReplyDelete