Saturday, November 13, 2010

Use the Deep Conditioner

It's 8am on a Saturday morning and I'm laying in bed with my iced coffee and lap top while watching Full House. (It's the one where DJ wins tickets to the Beach Boys concert.) I blame DirecTv for the fact that I'm watching this crap on television. There's just too many channels. (We HAD to get DirecTv because our subdivision isn't set up for cable. But I have to admit, I sort of love it.)

The house is great and wonderful and it's OURS. But it is soooo not finished yet in terms of furniture and decorations. There's so much to buy and do. I'm actually being pretty good about it though. I'm trying to get just a few things at a time instead of just going balls out and completely depleting our checking account in the process. And my new favorite store? Tuesday Morning. I had never been into a TM until a few weeks ago. It has changed my life.

I finally got a haircut this week. I got about 4-5 inches chopped off. That shit was OUT OF CONTROL. It was so stringy and yuck. I got to the salon and the guy told the shampoo girl, "Um, use the deep conditioner and leave it on for at least 5 minutes."

I woke up a 6am this morning but went back to sleep until 730. In that hour and a half I had the strangest dream ever. And I think that while I was dreaming I was trying to convince myself that it was a dream and it wasn't real, but I couldn't wake up. Don't you hate it when that happens?!

So today I'm going to be organizing and decorating. I also see a trip to Hobby Lobby in my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment