Tuesday, April 7, 2009

My seminar class is working on a pretty big project right now. For this project, we had to elect people we thought would be good leaders to an executive committee. Last night our CEO went a little crazy and walked out of the class. He also fired our COO (who wasn't even there) and randomly appointed someone who didn't want the job to the position. It was like our own little Enron scandal. It was weird. I thought he was going to cry. We worked through it without him though and now I have TONS of work and research to do on it this week. Ugh.

Still no word from the hospital in Hammond on a second interview. The chick in HR said that if I don't hear from them by next Monday to call her.

Neal comes home tomorrow...YAY! He's been gone for two weeks and I am so very excited to see him again. :)

I talked to my brother yesterday afternoon and he said Dwina did very well with the delivery. There were no problems and they should be able to go home by Wednesday. He said that TJ will of course be wearing an LSU outfit when he leaves the hospital. My brother brought his "Nick Saban is a Douche" t-shirt to wear that same day. I begged him not to, but I'm pretty sure he's still going to wear it. Sigh.

And let me tell you what, I am READY TO MOVE. Like, NOW. I already started packing, but I think Neal and I will tackle the majority of it this week. I went to the UHAUL place and got 10 medium sized boxes and then realized that I could barely carry them up the stairs at our complex. I couldn't quite get my arms around them because, flattened, they were pretty wide and my arms don't stretch far enough to get a firm grasp of both sides. I think it would have been easier for me to put them together downstairs and then carry them up one at a time. If anyone at the complex saw me from a distance they were probably like "What kind of fort is that little girl going to build with all those big boxes?"

Guess that's it for now...

1 comment:

  1. Can I fit into one of those boxes? And Spike and Sasha too, if there's room?

    ReplyDelete