
I am sooooo excited because there is no need for couch covers!!!! YAY! You can sit on it without having to tuck anything in when you get up. Neal and I have had the same plaid sofa and loveseat since, well, forever. It was in the house on Ira Street before we were even dating. He used it in the Kenilworth house when he lived with B and Kerry. It's been around a while. We are very grateful to have had them this long and we are going to keep them in our "sun room," but are ready for some grown-up furniture.
We also ordered a new bed, but I don't love it so I'm not going to post a picture. It IS a king size though :). It's a little more modern than I'm used to, but I think I can work around it.
Side Note....I watched "Trouble The Water" this past week and WOW. It's a documentary about a couple from the lower Ninth during and after Katrina. I didn't cry, but I almost cried quite a few times. It is emotionally draining, but it is very, very good. I would suggest that you watch it on a rainy Sunday or something like that.
5 more days, ya'll. I'm missing Dave at Jazz Fest tomorrow and that really upsets me, so I'm trying not to think about it. Since I'm not going, Mom and Maddie will probably go and end up meeting him and hanging out with him afterward, but c'est la vie. Got too much else going on. I spent a ridiculous amount of time working on statistics yesterday and I'm in the middle of writing my policy paper, so I better get back to it. Peace out, folks.
No comments:
Post a Comment