Monday, April 13, 2009

Oh Goodness

We had a pretty good weekend. Friday night we dyed Easter eggs. I went to CVS to get some Easter egg dye kits and the only ones they had left were Disney Princesses and Transformers. I got one of each b/c I certainly did not want to decorate my eggs with Transformer stickers and vice versa for Neal. Because that would be weird. So I bought the two kits and the lady at the check-out counter looks at them and says, "Oh, you must have a little girl. And a boy!" I just smiled. I didn't know what to say. I was too embarrassed to be like, "No, those are for me and my husband." So I just nodded and hoped that she wouldn't ask me more questions about my non-existent kids that I would have to make up answers for. I was all ready to say, "Well Hayes is 4 and little Harper is 2. They are really looking forward to dying eggs tonight." This whole situation was pretty sad. But our eggs did end up looking awesome.

Since our kids are only make-believe, we were able to go to the local bar Saturday and get drunk at 4pm. It was awesome. Sunday I watched the Master's for the first time, and I didn't hate it. Maybe you begin to enjoy golf with age? I was rooting for both Tiger Woods and Phil Mickelson (b/c he's cute) but neither one of them did very well.

We boxed a lot of stuff up this weekend. I hate it when the apartment is a mess, but it's going to be that way until we move. Disarray usually increases my anxiety by a lot, but I'm so excited about moving that I think I can deal with it. Got some school work to do, so later gators.

No comments:

Post a Comment