Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Torture

This is a list of my remaining school assignments and their due dates. My goal is to have all of this done (except for stats test and in-class presentations) before moving day. I am going to update this as I get them done and I'm hoping this will help motivate me to stay on track.

HIPAA Paper Sunday 4/19 (DONE!)
Finance Journal Review Monday 4/20 (done)
Statistics ch 9 quiz Sunday 4/26 (done)
Finance Case 4 Sunday 4/26 (done)
Statistics ch 10 quiz Sunday 4/26
Mission Statement Monday 4/27 (done)
Statistics Computer Assgn 3 Tuesday 4/28 (done)
MOVING DAY Thursday 4/30
Seminar Oral Presentation Final Monday 5/4
Statistics Final Exam Tuesday 5/5
Policy CHIP Term Paper Thursday 5/7 (Done!)
Policy CHIP Presentation Thursday 5/7 (in progress)
Finance Group Business Plan Sunday 5/10 (done)
Group Practice Marketing Plan Sunday 5/10 (done)

When these are all done, I'm going to get to' up from the flo' up. I might even stay up past midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment