Monday, January 17, 2011

Monday

So there was a few minutes Saturday where I thought I would not be able to ride a bike. We picked up the bikes at Academy Saturday morning and both realized that neither one of us had ridden a bike in about 15 years. I'm not gonna' lie, it took a second or two for me to get used to it again. But after a few wobbles, I started to feel more comfortable and we rode on the Trace for a few miles and it was fab. I got a girls' Huffy; it's purple and gold. I sort of want a basket to put on the front.

Did ya'll watch the Golden Globes last night? I caught most of it. I just want to say that I don't believe Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt. I just don't. And I don't really care for Sandra Bullock's bangs and Natalie Portman's dress was ridiculous. But I do love Mila Kunis; she looked awesome. I have a girl crush on her.

I am off of work today for MLK day and I am soooooo happy about it. I've spent the last hour and a half reading about the Golden Globes (celebrity gossip soothes me) and am going to cook breakfast, probably bust out the bikes again and ride the Trace, do laundry this afternoon and then cook red beans for dinner. I love 3-day weekends.

No comments:

Post a Comment