We decided it was a good idea to go have a few beers after the Saints game yesterday, around 330pm. So it was fun, but now it's Monday and I'm at work after having 5 days off and I feel just AWFUL. I don't think I'm going to make it. I am physically here at work, but my brain is not.
I really enjoyed my time off. We went to Biloxi for a night, shopped at the outlets in Gulfport, went to dinner at Mom and Randy's with Ted and Diwina, and watched a whole lot of football. It was all very nice and relaxing. Now I can't believe that I have to work for an entire 5 days in a row. It should be illegal.
Have ya'll seen this business in the news about 3000 birds falling from the sky and dying in Arkansas? And they there was a massive fish kill in the same place. Like, what the hell? People are now getting all hyped up about the apocalypse and end of days, blah blah blah. First of all, end of the world scenario/disaster movies don't take place in Arkansas. They usually are supposed to take place in NYC or LA or something like that. If birds and fish start dying in mass quantities in a major metropolitan area like NYC or DC or something, then I'll worry. Second of all, if the world ends before Neal and I get a chance to have a kid, I am going to be pissed. Like, SUPER pissed. So this better not be 'it.'
Honestly, I'm in pain ya'll. $7 pitchers of beer are a bad idea on a Sunday. Is it Friday yet?
No comments:
Post a Comment