But I want a baby. Like, now. And it's getting harder and harder every day to ignore the pains. The every time I see a baby I get jealous of the parents pains. Like, holy fucking shit it hurts. And I'm pretty sure that you're not supposed to say these things out loud, but I'm going to anyway because maybe it will make it all a little easier to stomach.
And ya'll, honestly, there is nothing we can do about it right now. Absolutely nothing. We just have to wait until he's home when I ovulate, which won't happen until a few months from now. If we're lucky, it will be before the end of the year.
So I'm trying really hard to be patient. We are enjoying ourselves and doing all the things that you can't do anymore when you have kids, and it's all good. And I feel so very lucky to have Neal for a husband, because he is the best and we are the best together and there is not a doubt in my mind that everything will happen when it's supposed to. It's just that some days are harder than others, you know?
And if anyone asks me if we're going to have kids anytime soon, it will take everything I have not to smack them in the face.
But in the meantime I am going to do my best to chill and not worry about it and try and have faith in the universe that everything will come together when it's time.
What do you mean you aren't suppossed to say these things outloud? OF COURSE YOU ARE.
ReplyDeleteI used to say my ovaries were hurting and everyone would laugh, but honestly they would hurt when anyone I remotely knew got pregnant. It wasn't a joke.
I know you have a plan, I know it contains a waiting game and I know you are saying "this is life with it" but I mean it still fucking sucks waiting. Can your gyno be 100% ready- like I don't know how but ready to move to the sperm spinning step if this doesn't work- like skip the other stuff???????