1. Neal's dad FINALLY got out of the hospital yesterday. They moved him out of ICU Monday and then he was sent home Tuesday. Quick turnround, no? Neal came home Monday night (he got home Wednesday last week and then went up to Monroe Thursday; I went up there Saturday and stayed the night.), so as long as there are no further catastrophes we should get to spend a whole 7.5 days together (with the exception of the time I'm at work) before he leaves again Tuesday.
I mean, wow, that was a rough two weeks. I forgot how stressful it can be when someone is super ill and in the hospital for an extended period of time. I know that some of you know what it's like and I'm so sorry that anyone ever has to go through that. There are so many mixed feelings and you feel guilty when you can't be there and you worry until they're out and the whole thing is so freaking stressful and...it's a lot. I'm just glad he's home.
2. Work is drowning me right now.
3. It's 1000 degrees outside with 1000% humidity. It's almost hard to breathe.
4. Football starts soon and this excites me to no end.
5. I'm going to attempt to make some sort of curtain for our bathroom window next weekend, but I need to do it without the use of a sewing machine. I'm thinking stitch witch? We have this huuuuge window over our bathtub that sheds so much light in the bathroom that it feels like an oven when I'm getting ready in the morning. That shit needs to be covered up.
6. Bare minerals foundation is a gift from God. I mean, in case you were wondering.
7. As of yesterday, I am silencing my phone when I get home from work and putting it where I can't see it. I will stop doing this when Neal leaves. Save the drama for ya' mama, all you crazy members of my family, 'cause I ain't interested.
Yes- Stitch Witch (spelling?) I'm so glad Neal's Dad seems to be back to status quo and you get to enjoy your Neal time. Put that phone up girl!
ReplyDelete