Neal is home, Neal is home, yay yay yay Neal is home! Two weeks is a long time, ladies. A long, long time.
I am now offically 1 day late for aunt flow, but I don't think it means anything. I am 99.9% sure she is on her way. I did a big girl thing the other day and made an appointment with my doc for May 18th. I am going to print out my charts and bring them to her and act all knowledgeable about the wonders of the female reproductive system. And with the way everything looks right now, I will not ovulate next month until way after Neal goes back to work. So that's another month where "trying" is not an option because he will be 8 hours away in south Texas. The doc will either have to give me some meds to force ovulation or set me up to do this the clinical
way with a turkey baster or whatever it is they use to inject stuff into you. How romantic, right? God I hope no one at work finds this blog.
Anyway, they opened a Chimes in Covington so we're going to go there tonight for drinks and dinner. It opened a few days before he left for work last time, so I had to promise to not go without him. I can't wait to dive into some Chimes food and become BFF's with the bartenders. Later!
Yay for Neal, Yay for Chimes, Yay for taking control and calling the doctor, Yay for turkey basters if that is what you need! Can I say Yay for Chimes and Yay for Neal again!
ReplyDeleteIt all sounds good to me! Oh I miss the Chimes! I miss you and Neal too! Way to be proactive - we need a mini Cnie running around!
ReplyDelete