So can I just tell you that there is a pregnant bitch smoking outside my office window right now? I passed her on my way to the bathroom and she was showing off her bump to another girl and told her, "I don't care what it is, just as long as it's healthy." I kid you not, she said that with a cigarette and lighter in her hand. I mean REALLY? I have yet to become pregnant and this dumb bitch gets to have a baby? I really want to slap her in the face and tell her to give her baby up for adoption so that this poor future-asthmatic child will not grow up to be complete and total ignorant white trash.
Okay, sorry. Rant over.
Rant on Candice! Then take that cig out of her hand and stomp on it like you ONJ and are in the movie Grease.
ReplyDeleteridic!
ReplyDelete